Thursday, June 17, 2010

Your choice : Mac Face charts


okay i've decided to do picture tutorials on facecharts from either recent or old MAC collections, you can either pick from the few i will upload or find one for me to do, just send me the link! i will be using certain mac products, but mostly other products so that anyone could do these! Some looks might not suit my face/eyes but i'll just try and stick to the charts!



to the beach


style black

Hello kitty


Or i could just do all of them lol :)

<3


4 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog, and love it. The face charts and very helpful....great post.

    Come check out my fashion blog.

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh these are very helpful hun! great post! hope you could follow me back. u got a new follower now

    ReplyDelete